To make sure that everyone can safely enjoy their visit to our museum, we have implemented a number of necessary measures.
Employees of the Zaans Museum will do their best to make sure your visit is as safe and fun as possible. They will enforce the safety and hygiene regulations. Always follow their instructions.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Book your starting time
- Visitors must book an online ticket with a starting time. Without an online reservation, you cannot visit the museum. This is our way of guaranteeing that the number of visitors to the museum is controlled.
- Be on time to ensure that you do not have to wait in line.
- If you are displaying symptoms of a possible infection with the virus such as a cold, sore throat, or fever: then stay at home. Tickets can be rebooked, free of charge. The contact information of the museum is listed on your ticket. If you come to the museum while displaying symptoms of a possible infection with the virus, then we cannot allow you entry.
In the Zaans Museum
- Regularly wash your hands and cough or sneeze into your elbow. The Zaans Museum has installed central disinfection points for visitors.
- The doorknobs, banisters, interactive games and toilets in the Zaans Museum will be disinfected on a regular basis.
- Store your jackets, bags, and other valuables in the lockers. The lockers will also be regularly disinfected.
- Use the audio tour on your smart phone or use the audio tour provided by the Zaans Museum to maintain a distance of 1.5 metres nearby information plaques.
- Follow the indicated route through the museum. This is our way of making sure that you can see everything at your leisure.
- Maintain 1.5-metres distance from visitors who did not come to the museum with you.
- Only visitors with mobility impairments and visitors with prams can use the lift.
- The layouts of the Museum Café and the Museum Shop have been changed so that visitors can use the facilities while maintaining sufficient distance.
- You can only pay by card at the cash registers in the Museum Café and in the Museum Shop.
- Visitors are not allowed to take pictures or record videos.
Unfortunately it is not yet possible to visit the Zaans Museum with a group. As soon as the Zaans Museum can receive groups again, this will be announced on the website. For more information, please contact the Sales department at firstname.lastname@example.org
The GGD Municipal Health Service may request that the Zaans Museum deliver personal details for contact tracing. In the interest of public safety, the Zaans Museum will comply with such requests.