To make sure that everyone can safely enjoy their visit to our museum, we have implemented a number of necessary measures.
Employees of the Tsar Peter House will do their best to make sure your visit is as safe and fun as possible. They will enforce the safety and hygiene regulations. Always follow their instructions.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Book your starting time
- Visitors must book an online ticket with a starting time. Without an online reservation, you cannot visit the museum. This is our way of guaranteeing that the number of visitors to the museum is controlled.
- Be on time to ensure that you do not have to wait in line.
- If you are displaying symptoms of a possible infection with the virus such as a cold, sore throat, or fever: then stay at home. Tickets can be rebooked, free of charge. The contact information of the museum is listed on your ticket. If you come to the museum while displaying symptoms of a possible infection with the virus, then we cannot allow you entry.
In the Tsar Peter House
- Regularly wash your hands and cough or sneeze into your elbow. The Tsar Peter House has installed central disinfection points for visitors.
- The doorknobs will be disinfected on a regular basis.
- Follow the indicated route through the museum. This is our way of making sure that you can see everything at your leisure.
- Maintain 1.5-metres distance from visitors who did not come to the museum with you.
- You can only pay by card at the cash registers.
- Visitors are not allowed to take pictures or record videos.
The GGD Municipal Health Service may request that the Tsar Peter House deliver personal details for contact tracing. In the interest of public safety, the Tsar Peter House will comply with such requests.