Zaans Museum temporarily closed
In line with national policy concerning the coronavirus, the Zaans Museum is closed to the public until and including June 1, 2020. The museum locations the Weaver’s House, the Coopery, the Jisper House at the Zaanse Schans, and the Tsar Peter House are also closed.
Frequently asked questions
- Is the Zaans Museum open?
In line with national policy concerning the coronavirus, the Zaans Museum and its locations at the Zaanse Schans will be closed to the public until and including June 1, 2020.
- When will the Zaans Museum and its locations at the Zaanse Schans re-open?
This national policy is currently planned to remain in force until and including June 1, 2020.
- Will I be refunded for a pre-booked ticket for entrance to the museum in the period March 13 to June 1?
We are offering everyone with a pre-booked ticket for this period the opportunity to visit the museum on another day this year. If you have a ticket that is valid until June 1, you’ll receive an e-mail with information. The new ticket is valid until March 2021. This also applies to the Zaanse Schans Card and Zaanse Schans Card + Busticket.
- Will events such as lectures, concerts, guided tours, courses and workshops still go ahead?
No. Events such as guided tours can be rebooked free of charge. You’ll receive an e-mail with information to rebook.
- I bought an entrance ticket from reseller. If I cancel will I be refunded?
If you booked through a reseller, we advise you to contact the reseller concerned.
- We booked a school visit and we want to cancel. Will we be refunded?
All school visits are cancelled until and including June 1, 2020. Schools will receive more information about their booking as soon as possible.
- Is the Zaanse Schans staying open?
The Zaanse Schans is a public area and will remain open until further notice. Windmills, shops and restaurants are open until further notice. Please check www.dezaanseschans.nl for more information.
Questions about tickets
The Zaans Museum is making every effort to answer your questions as speedily as possible. If you have questions about tickets please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.