Built in 1952, not a monument
This building is a prime example of a factory building dating from the reconstruction period. It was here that shells and grenade casings were made and stored. In the 1980s, some of it was converted to dip baths, a workshop where grenade casings were degreased, phosphated, lacquered, and muffled. It was also the paint shop for packaging materials.
Nowadays, furniture maker Sander Borsje has his workshop here. His business focuses on furniture and interior design, and exhibition design.