Inspection, storage, and printing office
Built in 1900, municipal monument
This building had several functions. It was used for inspecting and storing cartridges and shells. On the first floor, there was the printing office and the paper store. The walkways between the workstations can be still be seen on the floor covering. On the ground floor, the ceiling is supported by cast steel columns.
The Hembrug Museum tells the story of the arms and ammunition factory that was located on the Hembrugterrein in Zaandam.