Built in 1952, not a monument
Here, cartridge shells – the casing around the powder charges in weapons – were lacquered. The building was part of the complex where cartridges were produced. Later on, it was used as a washing and changing room. The southern section was the inspection centre until Eurometaal shut down in 2003.
Currently, the building is home to Taets Art and Event Park. Events and exhibitions are held here.
More information: https://www.taets.com/