House rules for schools
We want everyone to be able to enjoy our collection for many years to come. We have composed the following rules to ensure a successful school trip and to safeguard the unique objects in our museum.
• Make sure you arrive on time so that the programme can proceed as planned. We have to stick to the agreed upon end-time. If you do have an unexpected delay, please call the information desk of the Zaans Museum: +31 (0)75 681 00 000.
• The teachers and chaperones are responsible for how the visit proceeds and the behaviour of the pupils. Ensure that there are enough chaperones and prepare the pupils for their visit to the museum.
• A museum displays unique and authentic objects. These may not be touched under any circumstances. These objects could suffer irreparable damage by being touched.
• The pupils may not cause any nuisance to other visitors. Running and screaming are not permitted. Instructions from the museum staff must be followed at all times.
• Food and beverages (including bubblegum and sweets) are not permitted inside the museum. Smoking is prohibited throughout the building.
• Coats and bags must be stowed away in the lockers or handed in at the cloakroom.
• Mobile phones must be kept in the bags.